Seriously, can I buy your house?! I just need a huge truck to bring it to AZ. My ugly apartment is making me sad. I want to paint, refinish, mould, caulk, etc. so it looks like yours.
Don't think, however, that this post counts as the Christmas post you owe us all!
I'll buy it for my summer home in Rochester...I'm thinking of going to med school there anyway (I hear it's easy to get in there). Great shots. The house looks wonderful.
I have a video of aaron singing his Christmas song but when I put it onto the computer it is sideways...so anywho! When Jason has a minute to figure it out he will post the video and then fix my skype and then put the Christmas tree in the shed and then.....
10 comments:
Seriously, can I buy your house?! I just need a huge truck to bring it to AZ. My ugly apartment is making me sad. I want to paint, refinish, mould, caulk, etc. so it looks like yours.
Don't think, however, that this post counts as the Christmas post you owe us all!
I'll buy it for my summer home in Rochester...I'm thinking of going to med school there anyway (I hear it's easy to get in there). Great shots. The house looks wonderful.
I have a video of aaron singing his Christmas song but when I put it onto the computer it is sideways...so anywho! When Jason has a minute to figure it out he will post the video and then fix my skype and then put the Christmas tree in the shed and then.....
It must be hard to leave such a beautiful home and yard! Good luck guys! By the way--how do you keep a home that people live in so clean?
So nice. If you had snow right now I might buy it just to be around snow. But there isn't snow anywhere.
I love love love the house and can't wait until you can fix up mine some day.
Emma, you are crizazy! I haaatttte snow.
Me! Me! Me! I showed Lindsey the pics btw-she DIED!
Emma--Thanks for the new blog header. CUTE!
Thanks Catherine! I hope your photographer friend doesn't mind that I cropped her name out of your picture.
Cat! Just saw your pics of your place - WOW! I nominate you for Design Star on HGTV! I love that striped wall! Can you decorate my place?!
Post a Comment