Monday, January 2, 2012

Yup in the Air

Our Mom and I went for a hike in the Franklin Mountains this morning. It was sunny and cool with the wind blowing a tad (especially on the east side of the mountian. We started in Tom Mays Park on the westside and hiked up to Mundy Gap from whence you can see both sides of El Paso.
Our Mom had a slight accident on the trail where she lost both of her hands. Fannies, or rather fanny packs are back in style, you know.
Lots of rocks on the trail but nothing compared to those in the head of this guy.

6 comments:

Catherine Call said...

I love the tag "Hot Hikers!"

Fannies are always in style. That's why people wear such low jeans....cuz everybody likes to see their fat fannies smiling at the world.

Keep up the posteeen, ya'all!

Buckanator said...

I loved the tag too, but fannies should have never been in style!! Sounds like you guys have been having fun.

Catherine Call said...

No, Becca, from what I hear YOU are the one having fun (snicker, snicker)!!!!!

Buckanator said...

Tee hee!

Carolyn said...

You guys are so bwave!!!!! Keep up the blogging pace. :)

Anonymous said...

Hiking...I'm so sad I missed out...NOT! haha glad you enjoyed the good ol Franklins.