It has been a busy but awesome couple of months. Mike has wrapped up another semester and just had his last first day of school (unless he gets a master's degree...). Here's an update on what we have been up to:
- We built the Titanic for Payton. (I oragamied that sucker. Thank you YouTube for teaching me how.)
- We sent off our amazing friends, the Clares (couple on the right), to California. We are going to miss them a lot.
- We celebrated Mike's birthday with all sorts of fun presents and a hot dog roasting birthday party with our friends.
- I had another set of really fun World Geography presentations with one of my all-time favorite classes. Some of the kids went all out, so the three days of presenting were a blast.
- We hosted a St. Patrick's Day party with about seven couples from our ward.
- The best part of the last two months was getting to see everyone (minus Zar, Jason, and the boys) at BoBo's wedding! It was so awesome spending time with you guys. We loved the beautiful sealing, the yummy meals, the Boggle tournaments, and sharing a room with mom and dad (even if they didn't like sharing with us. :) :) ) Becca looked stunning (of course!) and we already love Ryan.




















5 comments:
Curses upon that Boggle game!! And curses upon the Boggle champions!!!
....no, I'm not bitter about my pathetic showing!!
That Titanic model is BOSS! Little Peyton won't know what to do with himself when you move to Spokane to be with your lovely eldest (and wisest) sister.
Shanks for the pics, Carrie!
I'm guessing that this is what you spent your day off doing. lol great poasty. love love all the pics! I already miss by bestest family frens!
I love your family!
We love you, Lyddi!!! Your big day is coming soooo soon! I wish we could be there!! Like I told you, there's always time to consider the St. Paul temple. The weather here this time of year is....errr..uhhhh...wonderful!
I'm still stunned at how social my kids have turned out...liking the entertaining thing! Good pictures and great blog. I hope Emma will post a bunch of her wedding pictures, and I can't wait to see Lydia and Marcia's pictures--especially if they have great shots of ME, I mean Rebecca!
Great post, CLJM!
Post a Comment