Hi world,
It's Zar!!!! again (how do I add my self to the list of publishers.
I've noticed Mikey & Emma are the in-laws that have contributor
privileges. Can I has access to bloggers??). Anywho, I've been informed
that it's a Johns' (<-- spelt rite this tyme. Only avid John's
family blog followers will know what I'm alluding to) family tradition
to race to be the first to do something/ be somewhere. Ie, whenever Mel
and I travel to a new State/Country she sticks out her hand in front
and says, "First one in Rexburgshire!!" I have never won
one of these races so I thought I'd race to be the first to say congratulations
to my favorite pseudo-libertarian sister and welcome my new brother into
the family. Because I never had the opportunity of welcoming a younger sibling into
the family, the closest memory I can compare this to is when I got my first puppy. Isn't Ryan cute everyone? Remember Becca, your going to have to feed him regularly and clean up after him until you've trained him. Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding. As a form of apology, I
have made a beautiful picture of you two so you can remember this day
forever. Enjoy!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago

6 comments:
First one to comment too!!! Yay!!
Zar we missed you sooooooooooo much!!! I loved this post. I'm sure the picture will be cherished by all for years to come.
Mom says: great blogging Zar! You win the firsties (and the besties). We missed having you here...and we missed Jason and the boys too. Don't worry, Mel's coming home to you tomorrow.
This was awesome. That picture is classic!
What a hott couple! Their kids will be gorgeous.
Missed you Zar. But I love your photog skills. Have Mel email me your email and I'll add you to the list. I'm not just an in-law, I'm also the blog creater and all powerful author.
Post a Comment