(I'm doing this in list form because there is a lot to cover since we have been so bad at posting)
-As you saw on FB, we went and saw Les Miserables in London.....I DIED. a.maze.ing.
-We enjoyed 2 solid weeks of beautiful weather here in Oxford.
-Since then we have suffered from terrible weather. i.e-rain, no sun, and mid 50's. Not ok.
-We helped to host a Cinco De Mayo party for about 60 people. I personally prepared 20lbs of fajita meat on a skillet. Took about two and a half hours, but it was so worth it! We also had a pinata at the party...it was a hug hit! (get it, get it??)
-We went to Rhodes Ball, which is an over the top dinner/dance. Imagine prom on steroids...in Oxford. We were awarded cutest couple...nbd.
-Zar's mom came and visited for almost three weeks.
-We spent a weekend in London with her and saw Wicked, so so fun!
-Paty and Zar went to Florence, Italy and I joined them in Venice a couple days later.
(Zar speaking: best part of florence was looking at Michalangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello's artwork and pretending the actual ninja turtles made them. )
-We stuffed our faces with amazing food and usually had two scoops of gelato in a cone, twice a day. YIKES!...but YUM! We had a blast!
-This weekend we went to the Rhodes talent show. It left us feeling talentless. As I continue to say, I should have stuck with piano, mom.
-The end of the school year is approaching so most of our friends will be leaving for the summer. (July-September)We plan to finally have some time to ourselves, work-out hard core, and read good books.
-We have been LOVING that SYTYCD is back on. Zar continues to delight me with his rendition of the video he added below. I love him!
-We are going to Amsterdam in 2 weeks to see Zar's old roommate. It will be a quick 3 day weekend trip.
-Our anniversary is in 13 days. So weird. So happy. Can't wait for more.
Here are some pics from our trip to Italy. Love you. Miss you.


4 comments:
It hardly seems like a year ago that we were spray painting, rocks, making frequent trips to downtown El Paso to buy fabric, floral supplies, ribbon, etc., making and freezing food, and all the other fun things! The years do fly by...so glad you had such a happy beginning.
What does NBD mean? Never mind, I just figured it out. ISS!
Loved the blog.
Ay, look at you fools. Juuuuust livin' it up in the Euro zone. I hear Phoenix is lovely this time of year. You should go visit your awesome sister and hot brother in law.
1. I am crazy jealous you got to go to Italy. I want to mucho mucho.
2. For once my weather is actually better than someone else's in the family. Sorry Zoo. Buy some wellies.
3. Have you seen the preview for the new Les Mis movie? Can't wait.
4. Mom, you are SS.
Post a Comment