Friday, November 2, 2012

What can I say

So it's been a few days since I last posted; it's catch-up time:

 
 
  • We were able to stay with Grandpa and Yvonne on the way to and from Dayna's wedding in August.  This is four generations with Grandpa, Mary Lee, Catherine, and Brady & Aaron.

 
  • I started teaching seminary again this year in September and am loving studying the New Testament again. This is one of my students. About a month ago, our stake bought new TV's that have HDMI ports so I can use my new iPad as a teaching tool. I love being able to share videos, pictures, power point presentations, audio recordings, etc....all by hooking up a wire that connects my iPad to the TV. Now our home TV's are the only non-flatscreen TV's in El Paso...perhaps the world.
 
 
Oh yeah...and we went to ENGLAND to see Mel and Zar!!!
 







London fashion--Enlarge this to verify
the addage "beauty is pain"
 
 
The London Eye
 
 
Left: Bill in photographer's heaven  Right: Zar and Mel in their cars in Oxford
 
 
 
 Little Maisey, cousin Julie, Tutu, and Aunt Kristine reunited in Cardiff
 
 
  •  We will be going to Washington DC next week for a tax conference and we are so excited to see Steve, Emma and the kids. 
  •  
  • Becca and Ryan are coming for Thanksgiving.
  •  
  • Kathleen is coming the week after that.
  •  
  • Carolyn & Mike, and Becca & Ryan are coming for Christmas.
  •  
What can I say...it's been a great year!
     
 

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am so very proud of you for your first post in "a few days." The London shoes pictures are insane. Haha.

Have you made a paper chain to help you count down the days until our arrival?

Mikey said...

Whoot! whoot! Way to go with the poasty (as goes the saying in the Johns family). I lurv the pictures from London. Bill-If I were in London, I would take a million pictures too. Well, maybe a million and one. We look forward to seeing y'all this Christmas. See you soon!

EmmaJ said...

Good post. Excited to see you guys before anyone else!

Buckanator said...

I love how the Call boys are crazy in every single picture.

Melanie said...

Welcome back Mum! However, I was shocked that you put up the one pic of me that I hated from your visit here. haha I suppose I shall forgive you.

Jealous of all you fools seeing eachother soon.

Catherine Call said...

YAY for dis toasty poasty!!

Carolyn and Mike are coming to Spokane for Thanksgiving! Add that to the list of visits!!

Mom, I have missed seeing your posts these last "few days."

Zar, I love the pics of your new shoes! A little metro, but Europe will do that to a man! Make sure you soak those blisters, bud!