Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fashion Bloggers

Before church on Sunday, Mike struck an amazing pose and asked if he looked like a fashion blogger. I died laughing. This led to a fashion blogger photo shoot. Tips for being a fashion blogger...1. If the pose isn't awkward, it's not good enough. 2. The more turned in your feet are, the better. 3. Don't smile. 4. As Mike so eloquently put it, "You need to mismatch yer shiz." i.e: Your clothes should not match at all. Think red plaid with lime green polka dots. 5. If you are pregnant your hands must not leave your stomach or people will just think you have either put on weight or you don't love your baby. Enjoy.









7 comments:

Buckanator said...

Spot on, Mike! I love that you started this.

Catherine Call said...

CLASSIC!! So, so true.

Despite your best efforts, you both still look pretty darn cute!

I love your commentary about people touching their bellies.

Catherine Call said...

I forgot to say that I really like the blue rug. Darling!

Catherine Call said...

I forgot to say that I really like the blue rug. Darling!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Mike, you have a real future as a model...loved the couch pose! Carolyn, I wept when I saw you looking at the baby. I'm viclempt!

Stephen said...

Mike, you're the master of the vacant-yet-sexy stare.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

I forgot to say that I really like the blue rug. Darling!