Oh my word! Who is that hag abusing her children in the Lego store?
I can't believe you took a picture of this. Hilar.
I love this pic sooooo much. It doesn't look quite tight enough to be the MLJ arm grab, but it's close.
And where are the clenched teeth? I never looked that good!
I believe even I got the MLJ grab WITH the clenched teeth quite a few times in my day. It was always effective.-Corey (not tom)
You look way less crazy than I do. I think I need lessons.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my word! Who is that hag abusing her children in the Lego store?
I can't believe you took a picture of this. Hilar.
I love this pic sooooo much. It doesn't look quite tight enough to be the MLJ arm grab, but it's close.
And where are the clenched teeth? I never looked that good!
I believe even I got the MLJ grab WITH the clenched teeth quite a few times in my day. It was always effective.
-Corey (not tom)
You look way less crazy than I do. I think I need lessons.
Post a Comment