Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back in the Burg!




Mel and I made our way back to Rexburg today. The trip was fun. Beaver was the best part, but it was also great to see all of our Johns relatives in Spwingville. I will let Mel tell about our special hike in Beaver since she was the champ o' champs. Here are some pictures from the break. Enjoy.
: )

7 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I love the pictures! It is so weird to see snow... I almost forget that it gets really cold in a lot of places.

EmmaJ said...

OK, so it has been a while since we have seen a lot of the family... WE recognize Carolyn and Melanie in that last picture, but who is the other girl? Both Steve and I couldn't figure it out... does that make us bad family?

Anonymous said...

hahaha! That's Shannon!! You know...Shannon Joseph...goes to USU...is a great piano player...haha!

Catherine Call said...

I think I should just stop reading the blog because I am so jealous when everybody gets to see eachother!! I feel like I live in another country like Steve and Emma do. (Except mine is the harsh great white north where our high today was a balmy 32 degrees and theirs is a tropical paradise.) I am glad that you had fun, though.

EmmaJ said...

I suggested Shannon and Steve said maybe Dana, but that is wasn't Shannon!

Stephen said...

That's craziness! It was the hair that threw me off, I remember Shannon's being a lot lighter.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Great pictures. Next time, take pictures of everybody. We feel like we're in another country too.