Well from the title you can assume that I am unhappy about something...I do NOT want to go back to school. haha The break was so nice! It is always hard for me to come back from a long break and get back into the swing of things! I just keep telling myself that I can do anything for three more weeks...including my dumb dance class! lol
So about the hike Carolyn mentioned previously...well you all know how I feel about hikes...I hate them!! So when we woke up Friday and it was announced that we were gonna be going on a hike, I was much less than excited. I didn't even bring good shoes, so I had to borrow some of Dayna's old pairs. So I sucked it up and went without complaint (I think). They had said that it was only supposed to be like 45 minutes. So we drive out to this location, there is snow on the ground...quite a bit of it. Yeah, to make a long story short Jeff thought that we could still hike and get out to the location despite the harsh conditions (despite the complaints of many). So we begin the hike, and it seems as though it is going to be a lot longer than planned. So a few at a time people are stopping and trailing off for somewhere to sit. Firtst it was Preston, Becca (because of her bad knee), and Dayna, then taylor and tanner, then Shannon and Carolyn. All that was left was Mitzi, Jeff, and I!!! Can you believe that!! I just had to finish it...and I did! You should all be very proud, cause I sure am! Me of all people! hahaha Well, that's the story. Love and miss you all!! BYE!
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Congrats, baby Belle! You are the hiking queen! Keep your chin up--three weeks goes by SUPER FAST!!
Way to go Mel! If you can do that hike, 3 weeks of school will be easy! (That is me being inspirational)
You're hardcore, Mel. GO JOHNS!
¡Eso! Way to go. It's symbollic.
We knew you could do it.
Post a Comment