the middle letter stands for "but"
Dad says "butt"
I have absolutely no idea. Tell us, please!
Mom should surely figure this one out! It's got nothing to do with body parts or or conjunctions. Try again.
OK, my guess is Mayonnaise... bacon and tomato because you forgot to buy the lettuce. (the other comment from me was actually Steve being too lazy to sign into his account)
Motha...buried tresha (mother, buried treasure) from Peter Pan. Yeah, I win a tootsie pop.
Twice is nice.
You are such a weener, I mean winner! Yeah mom!
I can't see the picture. Every time I have logged on, it has never come up. So, I really never had a fighting chance.What was in the pic?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
the middle letter stands for "but"
Dad says "butt"
I have absolutely no idea. Tell us, please!
Mom should surely figure this one out! It's got nothing to do with body parts or or conjunctions. Try again.
OK, my guess is Mayonnaise... bacon and tomato because you forgot to buy the lettuce. (the other comment from me was actually Steve being too lazy to sign into his account)
Motha...buried tresha (mother, buried treasure) from Peter Pan. Yeah, I win a tootsie pop.
Motha...buried tresha (mother, buried treasure) from Peter Pan. Yeah, I win a tootsie pop.
Twice is nice.
You are such a weener, I mean winner! Yeah mom!
I can't see the picture. Every time I have logged on, it has never come up. So, I really never had a fighting chance.
What was in the pic?
Post a Comment