
I got my internship placement (not to be confused with my student teaching placement) today! I am going to be teaching twice a week in a ninth grade World History class. This ought to be interesting. They are a special age group. I haven't taken a World History class since I was a sophomore in high school because of the AP test. I will definitely need to do some brushing up. The internship will be at Madison Jr. High. I am very happy about that because it is the closest possible school. Others have to drive almost a half hour to get to theirs; I only have to go about one mile from my apartment. Yay for not having to spend a fortune on gas.
10 comments:
How much is gas up there in the mountains? Here it is $3.39
That's sweet!
Way to go. I like sophomores. I'm not too good at world history, though.
Way to go. I like sophomores but am not too sure about world history. Civilization started in Canada, right?
Sorry, I didn't think the first post "took" so I did it again. Oopsies!
Way to go. I like sophomores....just kidding.
Way to go. I like sophomores....just kidding.
Uh mom... member how ninth grade is freshman year? Ha!
I had it in my head that she said she was teaching sophomores, but upon later contemplation, realized that she was teaching in a Jr. High and I thought "wow, I've really made a fool of myself". Please pretend I didn't comment 5 times on this blog.
I think that this has been my favorite set of comments ever. To answer the gas question, I honestly don't know. I think it is a little of $3.
Post a Comment