Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Across the Universe

Peeps,

I finally saw Across the Universe, so here's the scoop. [It's a musical set in the 60s with only Beatles music (for those of you living in Ecuador.)] [Did you crazy fools like that? (parintheses action inside of the brackets)] Anywho...While very, very strange, artsy, and sometimes wildly inappropriate, the music was WONDERFUL! I know, you're worried that I might be living a sad and lonely life without the album, but you may sleep peacefully tonight. I bought the extended edition on iTunes, and it has kept me company over the last 24 hours or so. Que good, que beatlishous! Completely off the subject: I diagnosed appendicitis today. Ha!

5 comments:

EmmaJ said...

so, do you have to like Beetles music to enjoy the movie?

Carolyn said...

{Enjoyed the post. [(Want the Soundtrack.)(Yay for diagnosing the appendicitis.)]}

Anonymous said...

Who are the Beatles?

Did you do the appi?

EmmaJ said...

Super cute video on my blog!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm I want it!! share the wealth yo!!!