Friday, March 21, 2008

Lexus

Ok...so it has been an interesting week. I have worked Monday through Thursday night at Sonic. I started Carhopping this week. I enjoy it a lot more than just making drinks in the back the whole time. BUT....it's not always fun. On Tuesday night a big order came in. Lots of food, and lots of drinks. So it all gets made and I put it on this tray and I felt confident in being able to carry it out. and no I'm not on skates...luckily. I get to the car and kindly greet them (of course) and ask them to roll up their window a little bit. The trays have these hook things that you can hook to their car window so that it is like a little table or something. So she pushes the button and I start to get it hooked, but her window just keeps raising (apparently they were automatic roll up). With the window goes the drinks...into their car and all over the driver. I frantically try to recover, apologizing many times and helping them clean up the mess. Of course the car was a Lexus SUV of some type with leather interior. The girls in the car sighed and rolled their eyes over and over again and never once accepted my apology. It was a nightmare. I knew something like that had to happen to me at least once though. I can laugh about it now...but boy it was not funny at the time! Hahaha Just wanted to share my horrible experience.

4 comments:

Buckanator said...

Senorita Lexus probably needed a good drink in the lap.

EmmaJ said...

I'm sorry that happened to you. It was totally her fault for not controlling the window.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Becca and Emma. You passed the test, but sadly, the "Bratz" (I saw this movie advertised in the mall--I'm sure you've all seen it) in the car didn't.

Catherine Call said...

Seriously? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

I had to read this a couple of times so that I could get a clear mental pic of exactly what happened.

Nightmare......SERIOUSLY!!!!

And I agree with Becca, Marmie, and Ems. You are a CHAMP!!