Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rooster

For those of you who have visited us down here do you remember how the chickens and roosters just walk around the streets at their own leisure... well that is the basis of today's incident. This morning Betty and I are driving to our Kindermusik class. We turn onto the road that the class is on and I notice a rooster really close to the road on the right side... I am only going 20, but I move a little to the left just to make sure he doesn't walk out in front of me. The next thing I know, this rooster has flown up in the air and hits the back passenger window! Then I look in my rear view mirror and see it hit the windshield of the car behind me! The car behind me doesn't pull over, and I can't see any damage to them so I just keep driving. When we get to our class I check out the car and there isn't a mark. But can you believe that! I think is was a suicidal rooster.

5 comments:

Catherine Call said...

A lesser driver would have freaked out and caused an accident!! Good job, Ems!!

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness. I would have been one of those lesser drivers. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the back window was open or Betty would have had a new friend. Freaky stuff! I'm surprised the Key West PD haven't cited you for inciting a rooster.

Buckanator said...

Give the rooster a break! I'm sure he's had a hard life, and I don't know how much he can be held accountable for his actions in such a state.

Anonymous said...

Do the roosters there have an extra toe/claw as well?