

Hello family. I know...I know...I have been very berry bad about writing on the blog. But I am back--and with a bang. (I didn't even realize that I had alliterated until I read it back to myself--nice.) I figure that you all would be more likely to forgive me if I posted a much requested picture. So there it is. It was taken on our first date last May and is the only picture that I have of us. Since I haven't written in awhile I will write a bulleted list. They are just easier for me to write. You don't have to make sure that the narrative is smooth. One choppy statement after another is completely okay when using bullets. So here goes:
- I wrote a six page research paper on mental retardation the morning it was due in four hours. (I had already done at least five hours of research the Saturday before.)
- I wrote a twelve page paper in six hours. It was combined with my history group members' papers as well as a lot of writing that we had to do together. The final product was an 81 page (single-spaced) project. I am probably getting a B in this class. Did I mention that I am a bit bitter about it?
- I went to Logan with Mike a couple of weekends ago to meet his brother and brother's fiance (who I stayed with). It was a lot of fun. When Mike first asked if I wanted to go with him, my initial reaction was, "I wonder if Mom will let me go." Then I quickly realized that I am a "big girl" now.
- I got released as the R.S. secretary today. I am currently campaigning to be the next ward greeter.
- I bought some clear jellies for $8 at Target yesterday. Mere and I made a special trip to IF since we were both craving Target, and I HAD a $25 gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket.
- I only have two weeks left until I start my last semester of classes.
- Mel, Mere, and I are hoping to visit Grandpa during the week break in between semesters.
4 comments:
Carolyn we love and miss you too! Thanks for the pictures (you all look great!) and thanks for reminding me about all of the stupid long papers you have to write in school. I don't think I could take that in my old age now!
Oh, Betty has said her first official word, check out my blog to see what it is!
No, you can't go.
We think you and Mel are cute and we think Mike's cute and Dad is glad he is man enough to wear pink--the true test would be a pair of pink pants.
Mike is pretty much as manly as you can get. Maybe I should talk to you on the phone less because I already knew pretty much everything you said. You're my number one!
Carolina!! Sorry I am just getting around to commenting on your fabulous post!! I was so excited to finally see the pics of Mike (and the one of you and Mel is cute, too)! He's a cutie even without pink pants. Maybe he can borrow Dad's special ones.
Post a Comment