Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephen!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband a very happy birthday!

Now the rest of you do the same :)

5 comments:

Buckanator said...

Happy bird day. You are so old. I bet you want your uterus and husbands back, but don't worry you can just fudge the numbers.

I was ticked Emma was so on top of things. I wanted to post first. It's only 12:22 for heaven's sake!

You are my favorite brother ever. (Don't forget it.)

Stephen said...

Thanks, Beeka!

Catherine Call said...

I already called you this morning! But you didn't answer!!! You're probably doing something ridiculous like working. Happy, happy birthday to the Stevinator. You're my favorite brother, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve! We have been out of town and out of internet range so I couldn't add my bird-day wishes.
We called the day after, but I'm afraid that wasn't much consolation.

Becca, what in the world? I'm thinking that weird sentence must have been one of the phrases of the million songs running through your brilliant mind.

EmmaJ said...

Becca's words are from the Office (the tv show)... I thought it was hilarious!