Sorry they are so scattered...I was having a hard time doing it any other way! The top pic is of the whole group doing what became one of my favorite of the season after seeing it live!! The next is of my love Will...you have to make it big to fully appreciate him (notice his finally chizzled body hehe). On the right is a cool bright blue frog at the aquarium in Boston. Last is Zar and I with our tickets before the show (if you couldn't tell it was taken by a boy).
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
I like. I like. He definitely is chiseled. Menuknee y u b so chubby?
Yeah for Melanie! I saw bits of a "so you think you can dance" latino version here. It was awful!!
Chizzled, chiseled, potata, potawto
hahaha you know how "terriffic" my spelling has always been!!
Good pitchers Mel! Haha. I saw bits of the Austrailian version of SYTYCD online, and it was horrible, so I can only imagine how bad the latino version must be.
Post a Comment