Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SITICD!!! (notice the change?? jeje)

Ok so on Sunday I got back from Boston, where I enjoyed my Birthday present from Zar which fulfilled a 3 three year long dream to see SYTYCD on tour baby!!! It was honestly amoung the best things I have ever seen. Throughout the show I found myself giggling with delight! I fell more and more in love with my favorite dancer (Will--a black, finely chizzled contemporary/everything dancer), and snapped many a picture of him!! Zar also thoroughly enjoyed himslef and was AMAZED at the things Gev could do (the street dancer from UT, who was his favorite through the season). We were totally bummed when it was over...and were hoping to get a glimpse of them close up somehow...but no dice! While in Boston we also went to the large aquariam and IMAX they have there. It was very fun. I was NOT looking forward to coming back to school when Sunday rolled around. But, the show must go on.

Yesterday I spent $80 on a new pair of pointe shoes...it was painful to spend so much money on something so disposable, and equally as painful trying to break them in during ballet yesterday. However, I am feeling much more confident in my pointe abilities now that I have functioning shoes...it was waaaay passed time for new ones!

I'm soooo looking forward to going to Ecuador in less than 2 months...it can't come quick enough!!! I love you all!!

I am on a computer on campus, so I don't have access to my pics from the trip, but as soon as I get home I will post several!!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

SIKICD!!! (notice my change :) ) I nuh Boston trip n a peeko. P.S. You're my favorite Zoobie.

Stephen said...

I'm jealous (about Boston, not this TFIGICBwhatever thing). Did you tell the locals how funny they talk?

EmmaJ said...

That is wicked cool. (They say wicked a lot in Boston. Or they did in 97 and 99 when I was there last.)

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I cried each time you girls needed new toe shoes. OUCH!!

When do I get to be your favorite, Carolyn? Yours should say, "SIKIC'tD". ¿QuĂ© dices chica?