

Becca took me to see Jason Mraz in Salt Lake last Tuesday. It was mucho fun. The song arrangements were even better than the album versions, and he was really entertaining overall. We noticed that there was a large group of seats front and center that no one was sitting in, so after the opening act we hurried on over and sat there. I was scared that we were going to get kicked out of our seats, but no one ever claimed them. Yay for Becca for convincing me to move.
Mike and I spent the weekend in Blackfoot at his parents house. He and his mom were nice enough to agree to do a puzzle and listen to Christmas music since it was the first Sunday in November. (They thought it was mega early for Christmas music. Poor things.) I didn't really know what I had gotten us into. I am used to the Disney princess puzzles with jumbo sized pieces that take about an hour. The easiest puzzle that they had was the one in the picture above. It was way hard. There were five hundred tiny pieces that were all basically different variations of blue minus the few bear pieces that were hard to match to the correct bear. It took us a good three and a half hours finish the puzzle. I think I will stick with Snow White, Ariel, and Jasmine. They have been good to me.
5 comments:
TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! June is too early, July is not. We have had the Bare Naked Ladies Christmas album in our disc changer in the car for 3 years straight.
Betty started playing with her ears and saying orejas when she saw the second picture of you.
Catherine, I want Halloween pictures please!
That puzzle does look like a doozie. Yazon is my hard core lover for eternity!
Happy birthday, Carolyn. I'm so glad you do the puzzle thing. We've got a new puzzle to do when you're here.
Happy Birthday Carolyn!
wow...it looks just as hard as you described. I would have quit an hour into it!!
ps--I'm jealous that I wasn't at the concert with you!!
Post a Comment