

Well Steve got me a great gift for my birthday... Guitar Hero, but I am really bad at it so we got Dance Dance Revolution also. But much to my competitive nature's shagrin Steve is better at both of them than me... at the moment... I plan on practicing a lot when he is at work. Oh, and Betty likes to play her maracas and bells and tambourine and rock out with us.
I hope you are all having a great new year. Good luck for all of your goals for 2009.
3 comments:
I can't play those games either! I would practice hard if Mike was beating me (at DDR anyways), so I understand your competitive spirit. Happy happy happy late birthday.
Sounds like your Wii is getting a good workout along with the three of you. Que fun!
Emma, so sorry I forgot both your anniversary and your birthday. We love you. Happy late birthday!!!!
Now I await Carolyn, Becca, and Catherine's posts. We're in Machala and heading to Loja today. Carolyn, Dad and Mel both got your horrible cold, I am still healthy.
Does Betty ever try to play Wii? Emma, you should have done a post on your birthday. That's the only way the Johns famiy remembers birthdays anymore. You only have yourself to blame.
Post a Comment