
When searching online for an economical beginner's ukelele, make sure to Google both "ukelele" AND "ukulele," as each will return a separate set of results. How do I know? Because we searched high and low before Emma let me buy the fine instrument you see above. It should be here some time next week, assuming Ka-ʻau-moana starts whittling today or tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.
6 comments:
Are you for real?
Yup. It only cost about $45. I figure it'll take me at least a couple of days before I become a virtuoso, so please hold off on any song requests until then.
And he has been practicing his made skills on Guitar Hero...
Awesome! Maybe you can be like the next Jack Johnson or somesing...minus the tree hugging.
P.S. That will make for one hard core Johns Family Talent Show act. I can see it now...
I know you have never heard me, but I have played the ukelele since about age 5. I was pretty good. I think it's great. I hope Ka'aumoana whittles quickly and well. GO STEVE!
Post a Comment