yayyyy shhhtteeephh!! Happy Birthday! This is the only year that we will both be in our twenties! haha
You are my most favoritist big brother ever! Even if I had other brothers, I am pretty sure you would be the coolest.
Steve, So sorry we didn't call you yet...we are so busy preparing for zone leaders council. We will call you tomorrow. We love you!!!!Love the banner, Emma.
Thanks, guys! It was a great birthday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yayyyy shhhtteeephh!! Happy Birthday! This is the only year that we will both be in our twenties! haha
You are my most favoritist big brother ever! Even if I had other brothers, I am pretty sure you would be the coolest.
Steve,
So sorry we didn't call you yet...we are so busy preparing for zone leaders council. We will call you tomorrow. We love you!!!!
Love the banner, Emma.
Thanks, guys! It was a great birthday.
Post a Comment