Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 more weeks


So we are down to the final stretch of our time in KW. Movers are scheduled, plans are made, and in 2 weeks we won't live here anymore. Because we haven't heard anything about the house we are buying (because it is a short sale and we are just waiting for our papers to make it to the top of the pile at the bank), Steve is dropping Betty and I off at the airport in Orlando and we have one-way tickets to Utah and will be staying with Sian and her fam at my parents house. Steve is going to be renting a room in a coworker's house. The plan is for Betty and I to stay through Thanksgiving no matter what, but hopefully we don't have to stay longer.

In the way of cute stories, yesterday Steve said crap (a word we don't allow anymore because Betty started singing it in a song she made up) and Betty said, "don't say that word Daddy!" and then Steve put himself in the corner for timeout.

And to explain the picture (which I put on here because there always has to be a picture when I post) Betty doesn't like a mess when she eats, and so here she is eating a brownie with a fork. My grandmother would be so proud.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Of fun! I will have to come see you and Betty when you are in UT!!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Good luck with the move. Sorry you guys have to split up. Moving is so not fun.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she eats a brownie with a fork! She sounds like Carolyn haha!

Buckanator said...

She is so cute. I love the crap story and can just picture Steve in the corner.