1. Boys love me so much right now that even my brother-in-law can't stop dreaming about me. Two nights ago Mike had a great dream that I was going to pay for their cable.
2. You can all breathe a sigh of relief because I will not be needing your kidneys. I've been worried about kidney failure since I failed the pee test in 9th grade x3. I no longer have protein in my urine!
Hello world!
3 years ago
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. This tiny post was hilarious. Congrats on the proteinless pee.
Did you get bored at work and do your own urinalysis?
I think you should pay for MC's (that is what I am calling them for short) cable.
They have cable? Great job faking the urine test!
They don't have cable. That's why he was so happy about the dream!
We wish we had cable. We are able to pick up 1.5 channels on a good day. Universal Sports and occasionally NBC.
Those are ok channels to get. We could only get FOX and WB when we were first married and that was before they each had good shows.
Post a Comment