This is two poasts at once. You lucky fools. Mike and I have been busy but having lots of fun the past month (can you believe that it has been a month!?!?). We have....
- gotten married. What! What!
- been on a cruise. (Ok, so maybe that wasn't really all that fun, but I guess it makes for a good story.)
- had a really nice reception in Blackfoot.
- read Hunger Games and Catching Fire together. August needs to hurry up and get here so we can read the third book.
- hosted dinners for our friends Jeff, the Jones, and Ally (tomorrow).
- made lots of yummy food. (Boneless bbq ribs, chicken curry casserole, hamburger gravy over rice [pump shout Momma], fiesta chicken, funeral potatoes, fruit salads, omelets, potatoes....we could go on.)
- watched internet shows in the backseat of the car at the laundromat. (It is the only place we can use the internet.)
- bought each other amazing Valentine's presents....Legos for Mike and shoes for me!!
- babysat a few times for the cousins.
- applied for countless jobs for Mikey.
Life is good!!





7 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting something! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was still alive (except Becca who called us on Saturday!)
If you magnify the picture of you guys on the cruise, it looks like the guy on the jetski in the background is totally spying on you. Watch your backs!
Ay yay yay! Look how cute you fools are. Carolyn, were your bruises even worse on the honeymoon? You guys are my luvrs.
I can't believe it's been a month!!
Carolyn...can I have your shirt and necklace in the cake pics? por favor? :) You little hosty host you!!
My bruise was worse! It started going down my to my neck!!!!
Well, sounds like a fun start for eternity!!! I need to look at that cruise picture again. You ARE an agent, Steve, I just KNEW it.
Post a Comment