Yesterday Steve was out getting his hairs cut, so it was just Betty and I at the apartment. I was busy on the computer and she was playing in her room. After a while I realized that I hadn't heard from her in about 20 minutes, so figuring she was up to no good I went back to see what she was breaking or drawing on, but this is what I found instead......
She had put herself down for a nap. It actually was nap time too!
Hello world!
3 years ago

4 comments:
That is adorable!! I love that she even read herself a story first.
Can I have her please?
Well, she certainly didn't inherit that from our side of the family!!! What a girl! Well, come to think of it, we do love naps (but not as babies and toddlers)!
WoWWW!!! She is the best child ever!! So cute!
Post a Comment