Saturday, March 6, 2010

I love three day weekends.






Greetings from Blackfoot. I had Friday off, so we headed up to Mike's parents. We have been super spoiled with good food, fun, and familia. We had a nice time with Mike's parents going to the temple, shopping, swimming, playing Scrabble and eating. It will be harder than normal to go back to work on Monday.

2 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

I love your posts. It's so awesome to be able to see family. We used to live for the weekends that we could go visit my parents when we were living in Provo.

We're back from our zone conference tour and can now answer emails with ease. Love you all.

EmmaJ said...

Glad you guys had a good time! Sorry you have to go back to work on Monday.

We did laundry and house cleaning (by we, I mean Steve because I am pretty much useless couple these days except for the few hours I spend in the kitchen each day cooking) and watched some Monk.