I figured I better quickly follow up with some pictures and a personal narrative of my recital experience. Overall, it went very smooth. Dress rehearsal was almost as good as the actual thing, and there was a great turn out. After a grueling rehearsal week I felt pretty confident in the numbers I was dancing in and the classes I taught. I only heard great things about it, and was SO glad that Tutu enjoyed the show!!! This year it was at The Plaza for the second time. Around 7:00 pm when the show started they closed the doors and wouldn't let anyone else in because the theater was filled to capacity!! Zar's flight into El Paso landed at 7:25, so I had to let him in the side stage door, and he got to watch the second half from the stage. I really did have a great time performing, but I'm relieved that it is over and that it went well. Here are some pics that were taken by our photographer during the recital (and some from backstage)...I think they are so fun! Most of you have probably already seen them on facebook, so this is mostly for mom and dad.
3 comments:
Cool picy pics. Mike wants to borrow your stretchy pants. haha
Mel...thanks for poasting those wonderful pictures. Really great pictures!!! Looks like they were wonderful dances.
Great pictures Mel! It all looks amazing. I really like that 3rd picture of the finale; great shot.
Post a Comment