Anne asked me to help out at Payton's birthday party on Friday. I was excited to have something to do during the day besides applying for jobs and watching shows on the internet. The party was at a bowling ally. I learned that little boys are really funny and really really wild. While one would go up to bowl the other four would be running around messing with the arcade games. (I don't know why they were so attracted to the games. None of them had any quarters to play.) Luckily we were the only ones at the bowling ally. I was in charge of taking pictures. Here are some that I thought were fun...
Hello world!
3 years ago
6 comments:
I love that he got a bowling pin! I always wanted a bowling ally party (and my own bowling shirt).
He's so cute, and so are you and Mike.
YAY Carrie! So nice of you to help with little P's party! You're quite the little auntie!! He's a DOLL!
Haha these pics are hilarious! No one you are his "best friend". haha He is a funny/cute kid.
Yestderday, Carolyn was upset that no one commented on her poast yet. Mike said that Melanie had Zar in town, I had Deek, and Catherine had her farm to look after. He would have made up an excuse for everyone else too, but they were too busy laughing at Catherine.
Becca, are you from Europe? I don't understand....
Post a Comment