Sunday, June 27, 2010

He's Still Got It!


Remember this post? Well today's news is very similar...

Mike and I went to an Architecture and Construction Management department shindig for date night on Friday. After listening to a depressing presentation about the economy and what its near future holds for builders, Mike played in the department racquetball tournament. He was a little nervous going into it (and I was nervous for him) because he had not played in close to seven months. Obviously that did not matter. My man kicked some trash and won himself another Stiletto hammer. It was fun for me to hear everyone talk about how good Mike is the whole time that he was playing (not that I didn't already know). We're hoping he can get a couple more of these bad boys before he graduates.

P.S. I made Mike do all sorts of poses with the hammers, but for his sake am only posting the manlier ones.

P.P.S. Mike is not saying "peace." The two signifies hammer number two.

7 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

You da' man, Mike!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

The above poastie was from The Dad, by the way.

EmmaJ said...

I was wondering about the hammer the other day when we were at HD. Now that I know it is name after some high heels I'll know what to look for when I buy one for Steve.

EmmaJ said...

Oh, great job Mike! You are da' man.

Catherine Call said...

Yippie!!!! Congrats to Miguelito! I like hammers...can I have it??

Shank you for the poast. I luv dem poasties!!!!

Anonymous said...

The best part of these pics are Mikes sweat marks!! haha real men swear, LOVE IT! Miiiike...teach me how to play!

Anonymous said...

I meant sweat...now swear.