So.....the reason I'm not posting till now is because Zar's friends are sin verguenza. Tommy (Zar's roommate) has a local "host family" that invited us all over to lunch/dinner and we did not leave till 12:30 am....don't worry mom, I was pushing to leave starting at 10. We didn't get home till after 1:00. I figured you guys might forgive me if I waited till this morning.
We had a great day. We stuffed our faces starting at 1:30 pm until 9:00 pm. It was woooonderful! However, I did miss mom's rolls, strawberry pie, pickles, twice backed potatoes, and dad's relish, and all of you.
Before we went to lunch we went to the beach with Tommy and took some nice pictures. This is just one of many cute ones. Notice....I am wearing the same sweater that Carolyn wore. haha. The other pic is the whole group, except for the grandma and their two kids (who were already in bed).
I am leaving Boston today, and have lots to post about my trip, so I will do that this weekend. I love you all and missed you on one of my favorite family holidays. Zar says hi. :)
3 comments:
I love the phrase "sin verguenza." I can hear Mom's voice saying it to me.
You guys look cute in the sunny beesh pichur.
WOW you were still awake with Betty woke Steve up to go to the bathroom. Glad you have had a great trip.
Love the pictures. I'm glad you had a great time, but gladder you're back home!!!!
Post a Comment