- We are now very proud owners of camping gear: 4-man tent, air mattress with platform, two camping chairs, a queen sized sleeping bag, and a ladder golf set
- Ladder golf was a hit with the fam.
- Much of Yellowstone smells like egg f_ r_s. Just sayin.
- We hardly saw any animals.
- It was soooo cold the first night, so I bought a kick booty beanie to sleep with the other nights.
- It was cold enough that we did not mind sharing my pillow.
- Sophie really likes Mike and would always reach for him.
- No. My bangs were not on fire. Yes. The color has faded to a much more likeable auburn. Thank heavens.
- The river next to our campsite had a random hot spring area in it. It was great to wade around in.
- My hair was so dirty by the time we got home that I could have styled it in a mohawk without any products.
- I am officially in love with Wet Ones.
Hello world!
3 years ago





5 comments:
Just a few comments:
1. Mikey, you look so cute holding a baby. (wink, wink)
2. HOLY BANGS!! Ro, you told me that they were red, but I thought you were exaggerating. I'm glad you got that on camera.
3. Can I have your columbia jacket?
Also, wet ones gross me out more that anything I would touch camping.
Booo for summer being over for you!! But yay for the fun we had in Yellowstone! I love the picture of us, we're so cute. :) I love the picture of Mike holding Sofi...and the tear on her face. Almost doesn't show how much she LOVES him, hahaha!
yay camping!!
And why am a not surprised that you bought a mattress to sleep on while camping :)
p.s. you new hair is pretty hot. no pun intended.
What's are f_r_s? I'm assuming you mean "forks" and 1) I didn't know that eggs had a special fork, nor that they smelled; and 2) if you don't know how to spell something, please look it up. Have I taught you nothing?!
Post a Comment