




Everything is good for the McCloughlins/McCloughs/McCulluggs/McCullucks/McCullunuhs/McCluffs.
- We are loving our new apartment. Walk in closet? Check.
- We are real adults now with actual couches and a new TV.
- Mike won the Architecture and Construction Management Department Racquetball Tournament for the third straight time. He handily won all five of his games.
- I survived Homecoming Week. The float I was in charge of got third place, and working concessions at the Homecoming game was only sorta miserable.
- Josh Turner rocked our world at the end of August.
- It was great to see Bo, Mom, and the other Johns family at Kensey's wedding.
- I have found two other teachers to carpool with to school. Old gas budget $33o/month. New gas budget $110/month. Muy bien. Muy bien.
- One of my Hispanic students was very impressed and told me I "sounded beaner," when I spoke Spanish to him. Aw yeah baby.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences were Tuesday. One down. Three more to go.
- I have two days off next week. I am planning on sleeping the entire time.
- I can't wait for Mom's post about watching the boys, Cat's post about her trip to Miami, Becca's post about her awesomeness, Mel's post about England, and Emma's post about the Johns family happenings. It will be an epic week on wmljohnsfamily.blogspot.com. Just sayin.
7 comments:
I'm soooo glad the McGlaucklins are doing well! Where is the sexy pic of Mike with the third hammer? Your apartment is HUGE! How nice. A post about my awesomeness HAS been a long time coming. Has it not? No le worry. I will deliver!
Eres tan frijolera.
Your apartment is so cute! I'm so proud of the new couches and TV, what grown ups you two are! :)
Too bad your TV doesn't get any channels...but it looks great! glad Mike won the tourney and that he helped the economy by not being awarded the usual hammer (Dad SO had high hopes to inherit that 3rd hammer). I love the apartment. It's great you have another commuter as well.
You are so grown up now! Because of the couches that is.
Congrats Mikey on going for the threepeate
freeenly fren! Great poast. Your apartment is super cute! Almost as cute as ours (pics to come). hehe. Your hair still looks super cute, have you gone back to brown yet? Miss you hard core.
Thanks for getting things rolling here on the old bloggy blog! Your apartment is SUPER NICE! You have done a great job with it! I relly like the couches, too. The lines and color won't go out of style in 5 minutes like so many other things do! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment