We went to Costco and couldn't find any Halloween stuff because it had already been displaced by the Christmas decorations. Now we're seeing Christmas-themed Victoria's Secret commercials, which got me thinking about my favorite Christmas commercials of yore. I can hear Dad's falsetto singing along to the classic below.
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Steve, how did you find this!? I totally forgot about this awesome comercial. Thanks for sharing.
II have NOOOO recollection of that commercial, although the song is hauntingly familiar. I was probably busy taking someone to dancing (or it's but one more confirmation that I'm losing my marbles). We cranked up the heater the other day, and that always reminds me of Christmas! Great post...it's so you, Stephen!
Oh SNAP!!! I laughed so hard! How in the world did you find this?? I totally remember Papichulo singing this!! HAAHAA!!! Thanks, Schtev!
Wow. I don't remember that at all. Haha.
Post a Comment