Sunday, November 13, 2011

"So handsome. We could be brothers."
(Is what Steve said just before I took this picture this morning)


And shortly after this nice moment Oscar opened the vile and drank the consecrated oil on Steve's key chain.
Never a dull moment.

7 comments:

Marcia said...

Was he healed of whatever ailed him? Sounds like a laugh a minute at your home! Thanks for sharing.

30 year-old Dad said...

haha - I love it. I hear this was actually a pretty common thing in pioneer-era Mormonism.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

It's so ironic that this same child who won't eat anything that actually tastes good will drink a vial of oil. Great picture! You're both so handsome, you could be my brothers!

Carolyn said...

Nas-T yo. I lovey love the picture though!

Catherine Call said...

Drinking consecrated oil sounds Catholic. What are you teaching these children???!! ;)

You are both VERY handsome!

Great pics!

Buckanator said...

I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

hahah he would do that! What a little CF. My fam is too good looking to keep up with.