
You should be very surprised that Carolyn is not doing this, o yes, this is MIKEY. So we experienced our very first Mystery Dinner Saturday night with some friends from the new ward. Carolyn and I were given characters. I was farmer Levi from the 1930's and Carolyn was my farmer wife, Barbara. We had seven children and our crop did not do very well this year. So we were prime suspects in the murder case even though the guy killed was my wealthy brother. Clues were given at every course of the meal that helped point people in the direction of the murderer. Later on in the game I found out I was the murderer and was supposed to play it off if anyone suspected it was me. And let me tell you, I was the best at it. Nobody voted for me at the end except for Carolyn at the last second. The light bulb turned on. She looked at me and said " wait, nobody has voted for you," and I smiled because I thought I was pretty sneaky and that clued her in. So nobody else even thought it was me. Turns out, Carolyn ended up getting the most votes as the killer. Sorry Best!! All and all it was a lot of fun and I think I have a career in being sneaky.
4 comments:
Mikey Miguel de la Trinidad de McCullough!
I'm sad that you are a murderer, but I am really glad you are reeeeeaaaaally sneaky about it!! Shanks for the toasty poasty! You both be toooooo cute!!!
Mikey, you are ahb-ee-us-lee the manliest man in this entire family for poasteen! I suspected you were the murderer when Carolyn told me your parts. You both look stellar in those costumes. The highwateriness gives those overalls just the right touch.
hahaha I loooove this! I am so glad that you ended up being the murder. You must be a fantabulous actor Miguel. Love the outfits (Carolyn, do you wear that dress normally...cause I love it). I am so impressed that you took the lead on this post Mike....you are such a good example to the other fools in this fam.
You da man, Mike...the perfect criminal because you're too nice and without guile to believe otherwise.
Post a Comment