
Favorite president? (US and LDS)
"I like... dont put I like.. I like George Washington. Freak! You're having too much fun Becca. From what I've read of 1776, George Washington's the man. It taught me a lot about GW. Brigham Young. He told it how it was. And who else could have brought the saints across the plains? You're loving this, huh?"
1. Boxers or...chihuahuas?
"Chihuahuas, because boxers are too loose. Oh! You're talking about dogs... BOXERS. Boxers are more like cool bullies, and chihuahuas are more like panzies if I were to compare the two to adolescent boys. You're loving this huh? Ha ha ha. You're family's going to love this, huh?"
2. Favorite prospective father-in-law?
"What about him? He's the bomb! There's only one, right? William Johns, or dad."
3. Favorite color (sorry, green is taken)
"Blue, but my mom says I look good in red. Right?"
3. Democrat or Republican...be careful
"Republican. Go Mitt!"
1. Favorite subject in school?
He thought for a long while on this one. "I never had a favorite, but I had favorite teachers."
2. Favorite book?
I like, "As a Man Thinketh" because it's short and it taught me a lot. I'm sure you guys want me to put the Book of Mormon, but I don't consider that a book."
3. Favorite thing to do in the Burg?
"Put slip and slide. I have a scar to prove it! And give general authorities apples. Hu hu hu."
What's his dream car?
"I know this might sound lame, but I like the new Toyota Tacoma 4 door. But if we're talking about race cars, or not race cars, I like 1970s muscle cars."
Favorite restaurant?
"I like lots of different restaurants. But after not having a hamburger or a cheese burger for a long time, I love Red Robin. (Said all dreamy like.) I also like this one restaurant in Maple Valley called Rooters. They had the best roast beef sandwiches. Even though I don't like roast beef. As you can see, I really like food. Becca's winning me over with her good cooking. I could go on and on about it, but I don't know how much storage you have on your blog."
Favorite fruit?
"I used... I grew up on bananas. I used to eat three or four a day until I found out that wasn't a good idea. Since I moved to Arizona, it switched to oranges off one of my orange trees. MMMM ... so suculant! You're going to write that, huh? You're just loving this huh? This is way better than a video."
Zar's Q's:
1. favorite sports teams?
"I grew up liking the San Francisco 49ers of course because of Steve Young. And I grew up going to the Seattle Super Sonics and the Mariners. I'm not really an ESPN junkie."
2. Favorite childhood cartoon?
"Uh... Eeek the Cat (said with a lisp). No I like Batman, Darkwing Duck, what were the others? Um... what were the guys that drank the stuff then they bounced around?"
3. Favorite thing about Becca?
"Once again, I hope there's enough storage. Becca allows me to act myself. I know this is supposed to focus on me, but she makes me laugh and feel comfortable with who I am. She just makes me happy! My favorite thing about her though is her passion for life. I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about."
Mel's Q's:
1. Favorite movie and/or tv show?
"Rudy. DIY network, well that's a channel. Renovation Realities because I can relate."
2. PC or Mac?
"PC. Whoever buys a mac doesn't have common sense."
3. Favorite band/artist?
"Favorite band. Just a side note, I like Norah Jones. Becca serenades me... It's the best. But no, I like the oldies. I like Steve Miller, Eric Clapton, the Beegees, the Eagles, Clearance Clearwater Revival. There's a whole bunch of bands that I like, but I don't know the names of that I like listening to with Becca and shaking my bootie."
Tell us about your family!
"Well... I have a mother and father, and they're both the best! My dad works for Convergys, an outsources telecommunications support company. My mother is a stay at home mother. She has some really cool hobbies like photography and quilt making and making our house pretty. We grew up with her making us breakfast and lunch. My mom and dad make a good pair. They work hard together. I respect them a lot. I have an older brother who will turn 30 in April. He's finishing up his MBA at UW in April. And... he's married to Carissa. And... they have a girl on the way in April. Umm... then myself. You know enough about me by now, but I'm falling for your daughter and sister. The infamous Rebecca Lee Johns (Nead). Then I have a little sister. She's married to Luke Shillig. They have two kids: William 2 1/2 and Gracie like 9mo. No like 8mo. They live in Florida. Ya. Then I have my little brother, Dallin. Uh... he's attending BYU-Idaho in CIT. He's pretty cool. He's living with me right now as I prepare for the plunge, and he's keeping me sane."
What kind of kid were you? Were you wild like Becca? Favorite childhood memory?
"What do you guys think? Of course I would be if I'm falling for Becca. I don't think opposites attract. To be honest I think I was more crazy than Becca. Favorite childhood memory? Oh there's so many... I enjoyed going camping with my family. That was probably the most memorable thing we did together."
Where'd you go on your mission?
"Las Vegas... The Nevada Las Vegas mission."
Favorite holiday and why?
"Thanksgiving, and you can probably guess why.... because I'm thankful for a lot of things. Noooo, because I like food."
How does Ryan act when he thinks something is funny?
"I kinda have a giggle, right? At least that's what people tell me. I think it sounds feminine, but who cares."
Actually, when he thinks something is really funny, he laughs and kicks and bangs on things. --Becca
What does Ryan love about Becca?
"Didn't I already say that? There's so many things."
Would you rather eat your own scab or booger?
"Booger because it reminds me of tapioca. And I LOVE tapioca."
What about Becca's?
"Scab."
Who kissed who first?
"Oh my goodness. Of course I did. But as you all know, Becca always has to have the last say, so she made her mark. You love it don't you? DON'T YOU!!???"
5 comments:
Loved this. You guys are hilarious.
Ryan, you are a sport. I am glad we have another crazy wild person in the family!
You two are a match made in heaven. I'm picturing your children....I'm smiling and slowly shaking my head. Can you say "WILD"?!?!?!
Awesome!! I love his opinions about the dogs. Hilarious.
I'm so glad you did this! We are all so excited to meet you, Ryan!!
Pump shout for another booger eater in the fam!! HA!! I loved this. Didn't I?! DIDN'T I?! We are gonna be besties Ryan. k? k!
Eating contest next family reunion. You. Me. It's on!!!
p.s. I would ask who your favorite brother in law is but I already know the answer.
Post a Comment