Willow!
The little, tiny guys say it to Val Kilmer. I can't remember what they are talking about, though.
Alora's milk?
Becca, don't think you've snatched victory from me....CLEARLY, I am the weiner.For my prize I would like a dozen of Emma's finest cookies mailed to me. IF Becca flies out here, I MIGHT give her one.
Random: I dreamed that I crashed a Johns family reunion last night. As I sat at dinner with y'all I thought to myself, "I'm glad they have a blog so I know the important things they do these days." Like quoting 80's movies.
I knew it, I just knew it!!
Cookies... Cat, I'll bring you some at the wedding.
Shanks, Emmers!!!
Mom, I love your shout-out to Rachel! Classic!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Willow!
The little, tiny guys say it to Val Kilmer. I can't remember what they are talking about, though.
Alora's milk?
Becca, don't think you've snatched victory from me....CLEARLY, I am the weiner.
For my prize I would like a dozen of Emma's finest cookies mailed to me. IF Becca flies out here, I MIGHT give her one.
Random: I dreamed that I crashed a Johns family reunion last night. As I sat at dinner with y'all I thought to myself, "I'm glad they have a blog so I know the important things they do these days."
Like quoting 80's movies.
I knew it, I just knew it!!
Cookies... Cat, I'll bring you some at the wedding.
Shanks, Emmers!!!
Mom, I love your shout-out to Rachel! Classic!
Post a Comment