Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day: Spokane Style

Brady, "I am thankful for mom. I am grateful for dad. Please help me not to bite myself. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. and Aaron"
Aaron,  "I fankly that we have a wii. I fankly that we have a home. I am fankful that we have toys."
Jason, "I am thankful for a clean house and good food and for the family."
Cat, "I am thankful for my family, Jason's job, good music, and diet soda."
Mikey, "My new job, movies, and my baby."
Carolyn, "I am thankful to live only six and a half hours away from my Chatrin, to have had an easy easy easy pregnancy so far, and to be married to Mr. McGloff."





As you can tell, we are a very grateful bunch here in Spokane. We are stuffed to capacity with yummy food. (Steak, rolls, corn, sausage stuffing, the best potatoes you have ever tasted, chips & guacamole, and pickles galore!) The boys broke my heart by eating mac and cheese and bananas. Sacriligous. Aaron has eaten more rolls than the rest of us combined though. We miss you all and love you hardcore diamond core.

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Great pics! Love Jason's silly face. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

oop, oop, oop, oop, turkey Spokane style!! hehe get it? get it?

What a fun day. Did you have extra pickles for me like I requested?

Everyone looks great. Did Mike and Aaron match on purpose? Brady takes the prize for best thankful list so far....soooo dang cute.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Steak sounds pretty great! As long as you have the rolls and pie, what more do you need to celebrate Thanksgiving. So glad you guys could be together.

Carolyn said...

Zoo, I don't think I get it...?